Hosokawa Yoko Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “the company”) considers thorough protection of the personal information of customers, business partners and applicants for employment to be a serious responsibility. As well as complying with laws related to protection of personal information, the company recognizes the importance of personal information and takes the utmost care to protect the personal information it handles, as described below.
- The company will comply with all laws, government guidelines and other standards relating to the handling of personal information.
- The company will not disclose or share personal information, without prior consent, with third parties other than its business partners such as its affiliates, contractors or partners, unless required to do so under special circumstances such as obligatory disclosure by law or for legitimate purposes.
- The company recognizes the rights under the law of the holder of personal information to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use or deletion etc., and will respond to such requests swiftly should they be made.
- The company fully recognizes the risk of leakage, loss or damage etc. of personal information, and will take reasonable safety measures and perform appropriate corrective and preventative measures while giving due consideration to the significance of personal information.
- In cases where handling of personal information is entrusted to the company by customer companies, the information will be handled within the scope of the contracted business.
- The company sets in-house regulations, and configures and maintains systems for the protection of personal information, and makes efforts to continually improve them.
General Affairs Group, General Affairs Department,
Hosokawa Yoko Co., Ltd.
TEL : 03-3263-1461
FAX : 03-3264-7217