1.When using the website
(2) Please note that Hosokawa Yoko Co., Ltd. (“”the Company””) may edit the contents of the Terms without notice.
(1) The following are prohibited when using the Website.
1) Acts that infringe on or could infringe on the intellectual property rights or privacy rights of the Company or third parties.
2) Acts that cause or could cause disadvantages or damages to the Company or third parties.
3) Acts that are contrary or could be contrary to public order and morals.
4) Criminal activity or actions that lead to or could lead to criminal activity
5) Marketing activities or actions that intend to conduct marketing or prepare for marketing activities.
6) Registering for an account with another person’s email address by declaring and submitting false information
7) Using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses
8) Other unlawful acts that violate or may violate laws and ordinances or regulations
9) Other acts that the Company considers to be inappropriate
(2) When the Company discovers that the above acts have been conducted, it may delete all or a part of the relevant user’s account without prior notification. However, it is not responsible for constantly monitoring the website.
(1) All rights including copyrights of information posted on the Website belong to the Company or licensees approved to use them by the Company, so they may not be used (reproduction, tampering, or distribution) without permission other than for personal use or within the limits of the law.
(2) When the Company sends an electronic email to the User, any copyrights attributed to the contents also belong to the Company, so they may not be reused or posted without permission.
(3) Please note that any information posted by Users on the forums or similar services on the Website as well as information provided to the Company in response to surveys or campaigns, except for Personal Information (as defined in Japan’s Act on the Protection of Personal Information, “”Personal Information””) may be freely used or utilized for secondary use by the Company without notification to the User.
(4) All trademarks (trademarks, service marks) used on the Website belong to the Company or licensees approved to use them by the Company, so Users may not use them without permission.
(1) While our Company prepares and manages all the information published on this Website with the utmost care, we make no guarantee with regard to its accuracy or completeness.
(2) Our Company may suspend or terminate the operation of this Website or modify the information published on this Website, either wholly or in part, without prior notice.
(3) Our Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from your use of this Website or your inability to use this Website for any reason, or for any damages arising in relation to the overwriting of data, unauthorized access, remarks, or sending of emails, etc., by third parties (including damages you have incurred as a result of problems between users).
5.Handling of Personal Information
Our Company is committed to handling the personal information of users obtained through this Website in an appropriate manner.
(1) Purpose of use of personal information
– To display content that is suitable for users on this Website
– To share our Company’s products that are suitable for users via email, etc.
– To share information on our services
This Website displays content in a layout that has been optimized for the screen widths of various devices (including mobile phones, tablet devices, and PCs) by adopting responsive web design. We recommend using the latest versions of the operating system and web browser for your device.
Our Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from the content of third-party websites linked to or from this Website (hereinafter, “”Linked Websites””) or the use of Linked Websites. Users are generally free to link to this Website. However, our Company may reject the use of these links depending on the content of the linked website in question (e.g., content that violates public order and morality) and the linking method, regardless of whether the link has already been set up.
8.Governing Law and Jurisdiction
(1) The interpretation and operation of this Website and these Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
(2) In the event of any dispute arising in relation to this Website or these Terms, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive court with jurisdiction of the first instance.